We are the only distributed enterprise radiology platform in the market.
Features & Tools
- Allow distributed radiology involving unlimited number of facilities and sites featuring low-cost onsite servers automatically synchronized using our hybrid cloud architecture;
- Seamless integration with all Hospital/Clinic Information Systems in the market through HL7 or SQL; Integration with all device manufacturers through DICOM Modality Worklist for a fully digital workflow that provides customers with ease of mind.
- Adapt to any and all clinical workflows with our patented “origin-and-clone” permission system for simplicity and streamlining at a fine-grained level;
- Localize worklist and reporting to any language easily;
- Manage security of patient information accessed by different user groups effectively
- Enterprise-grade, configurable dashboard and reporting, with exportable datasets across all fields captured in the Worklist for in-depth analysis and better management visibility.
- Advanced radiology reporting technology with a point-and-click design for quick, intuitive, accurate, and consistent reporting;
- Features a fully-integrated, context-sensitive, proprietary Decision Support System for efficient reference, education, and standardization that helps augment radiologists’ diagnostic capabilities;
- Active Templates report writer for significantly-enhanced radiologist productivity, improved quality and standardization; and
- Lightning-fast diagnostic viewer with all standard controls
- Full DICOM anonymization with no Protected Health Information exposure;
- Non-identifiable clinical information passed seamlessly;
- 100% synchronized in real time through hash-table based encryption; redundancy built-in through use of AWS with multiple Availability Zones per region;
- Cost-effective and scalable across multiple teleradiology sites